torsdag 28 juli 2011

Or english boy in America


Just touched down in London town.
Bet they give me a pound.
Tell them put the money in my hand right now.
Tell the promoter we need more seats,
we just sold out all the floor seats

Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day.
Take me to New York, I'd love to see LA.
I really want to come kick it with you.
You'll be my English american Boy.


Gud vad jag vill till USA! Idag när jag pratade med Jazz blev allt inte sämre heller direkt, så sjukt kul vi skulla ha det.
Snart kommer Lewis hem och då ska det prates och förhoppningsvis planeres.

/

Oh my god I wanna move to USA so badly! Today when I was talking to Jazz didn´t make it worse either, we would have soo much fun.
Soon Lew will be home and then we´ll have a chat and hopefully do some planing aswell.




Puxx
Agyness

1 kommentar:

  1. Did you notice they played it in our class on thursday!?! It really excited me :p xxx

    SvaraRadera